Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of services not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Stories.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for inventhelp success the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or InventHelp review online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.